Listening: to the silence before the kids both get home. Oh and the furnace since its frosty out today.
Eating: barbeque rice crackers.
Drinking: a HUGE iced green tea, and a large creamy coffee. Yum.
Wearing: Black leggings, brown Uggy slippers, a HUGE cowl neck black long sleeved sweater, and a grey chapeau.
Feeling : like a superMom as I made quinoa, hard boiled eggs, and am about to make a roaster of bbq ribs.
Weather: I think its around -13 right now. Frosty window.
Wanting: another day off but I guess 2 in a row is great enough.
Needing: to fulfill my resolution. That Karma Cleanse sign is it.
Thinking: that my back is sore, good. I like sore, better than sorry.
Enjoying: my new black boots I just bought at Winners. I blame/thank Dani.
x
Your turn.
2 comments:
I owe you one picture of my "therapy" on Saturday... ;) They might be my "Sheryl Shoes"
Pics of boots?
Love the new pic.
Thought of frosty windows makes me homesick. It was 11 degrees here today. I'll take my 11 degrees and homesick...I have Skype :P
Bahaha. Happy today.
Post a Comment